Arthur and Virginia Wells bought the restaurant in 1938 from one Captain Cain. Cain's Lobster House was a South Shore fixture until 1969 when the Wells' retired and sold the restaurant. It struggled through several owners, had a change of name and eventually closed and burnt down in 1980.
Courtesy Private Collection.
Gallery quality Giclée print on natural white, matte, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free archival paper using Epson K3 archival inks. Custom printed with border for matting and framing.
All printed in USA.
Each product is accompanied by a copy of the interior menu where available.