William Haussner opened his eponymous establishment in 1926, and the restaurant became a culinary landmark in Baltimore. The place was famous for its crab cakes and the impressive art that hung on it's walls. Haussner's served its last meal in October, 1999, when it was taken over by Baltimore International College which turned the premises into a culinary school.
Courtesy Henry Voigt Collection
Gallery quality Giclée print on natural white, matte, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free archival paper using Epson K3 archival inks. Custom printed with border for matting and framing.