This historic American restaurant was opened in 1940 by Warren "Pete" Wurm as a basic six-stool clam and lobster stand at the southern end of Maine's coastal strip. Still going strong today and now owned by the Cunningham family, the restaurant has expanded to 350 seats and has a lobster pound capable of holding 28 tons of crustaceans.
This is a wonderfully detailed map of the Kittery harbor and surrounding area.
A cache of these unused vintage menus was discovered, hidden in wall space, when the property was being renovated.
Courtesy Warren's Lobster House.
Gallery quality Giclée print on natural white, matte, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free archival paper using Epson K3 archival inks. Custom printed with border for matting and framing.
Each print is accompanied by a copy of the interior menu